2013 in K-Pop: Best Non-Title Tracks

You've seen my top picks of the best songs of 2013 and they are only limited to the title tracks. The truth is, I found that so many of my favourites are non-title tracks. Tracks that are included in EPs and albums but doesn't get the MV and music show performance treatments. So I wanted to have a list of those tracks that I enjoyed and people should give a listen to. Here are 10 non-title tracks that I love.

10
Eric Nam - Love Song
My favourite track off his Cloud 9 album. This is just a lovely song. Propose to your loved ones with this or just use it to confess your cute love towards each other. Hehe.

9
Sistar - The Way You Make Me Melt
Sistar's album is the best female group album. Each tracks are radio-friendly in their own way. This one in particular has that sweet love kind of hip hop flavor.

8
EXO - Heart Attack
This is a haunting dance track and would've been a better title track than Wolf I think. It has a dark theme and I think the choreography would look cool.

7
VIXX - Say U Say Me
From their Voodoo album, this is a pure pop anthem. Roll down your window and enjoy the sunny outdoor on your way to the beach while listening to this.

6
VIXX - Don't Want to be an Idol
This somehow reminds me of the good old days of late 90's early 2000's pop ballads. My favourite VIXX track of them all.

5
EXO - Baby Don't Cry
With EXO having the best album of 2013, I just can't pick a favourite. I so wanted a proper MV released for this as it's just a great R&B track, at least to compliment Wolf.

4
2AM - Just Stay
2AM's latest EP is a much much improvement over One Spring Day. I'm torn between To An Angel and this for my favourite. Both are completely different tracks but are just powerful vocally.

3
EXO - Peter Pan
The first time I listened to it, the intro just caught my attention. It has that uplifting chorus that makes you feel inspired. Sort of how BTOB's Stand Up made me feel.

2
Hong Dae Kwang
This is such a tear-jerker. The melody, the lyrics, your heart will break just listening to this. Beautifully crafted from every angle.

1
U-KISS - Mysterious Lady
I enjoyed their EP Moments a little to late to have it in my best album list. This track is a tune! I just can't get enough of how catchy this song is. K-Pop to the max.

buzz KOREA

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogMalaysia.com