What R U Watching? - K-Pop Star Hunt Season 3

I haven't been watching a lot of TV lately as I only have the free-to-air channels in my home (saving money). So on weekends when I'm back at my parents' I would watch Channel M on HyppTV. One of the programs I followed was K-Pop Star Hunt Season 3. I wasn't following it initially as I found the previous 2 seasons a bit boring. This year, the representative from Malaysia is Putri which caught my attention so I started watching it. Wouldn't it be awesome if she had won? The winner got to train with FNC Entertainment, home of CNBlue, FTIsland, Juniel and AOA. Luckily the episodes were uploaded on YouTube so that all can enjoy this program. Enjoy!

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Episode 5

Episode 6

Episode 7

Episode 8

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogMalaysia.com