Where to Eat? Ali, Muthu & Ah Hock, Ara Damansara

Hey there. It's been a while since I wrote anything here. Yeah, I've been procrastinating on writing about my latest Korea adventure. A week after I got back, my family and I went to Hong Kong. That's something to write about too. So hopefully I'll find the time to work on writing those long overdue posts. This time I'm writing about something very recent. My friends and I have been going on this breakfast adventure over weekends trying out good eats around town. Last weekend, we decided to go to Ara Damansara to try out the Nasi Lemak at Ali, Muthu and Ah Hock. 


I found out about this place when I saw a post by a good friend of mine trying out the food there. From there I went on searching for reviews on this place. So finally, we decided to go here today. The cafe is located at Oasis Ara Damansara. It's right opposite the road from Citta Mall. A very new place. Parking is free for the 1st hour. Trying to find the place within Oasis wasn't so hard either. Just keep looking around.

Nasi Lemak Ayam

With Roti Bakar Set

So the place is just like any kopitiam in KL. The selection of food is similar as any kopitiam with their main specialty being of course the Nasi Lemak. My friend and I ordered the Nasi Lemak Ayam while another friend ordered just the normal Nasi Lemak. The difference is RM5.50 with Nasi Lemak Ayam at RM9.50 and the normal at RM4.50. No roti canai here though despite having like a 1Malaysia concept in its name.

Cafe decor

More cafe decor

If you like Village Park's Nasi Lemak, you might like the Nasi Lemak here. It's very similar, including the fried chicken. The only difference I would say is in the sambal texture. I'm not really good in differentiating food that much but I felt the texture of the sambal is coarser and the taste is a little sweeter. I still enjoy the difference in taste though. We also had the Roti Bakar set which included 2 half boiled eggs. The eggs were a bit more than half boiled as it as already taken a round shape (Don't have pictures to show :( ).

Oasis Ara Damansara

Oasis Ara Damansara

After breakfast we just walked around to look at the beautiful surrounding at Oasis. There had this center arena with restaurants serving flavors from different countries lined up with even flag poles of the country in front of their store. In the middle is a fountain pool that resembles like a river or a lake separating 2 sides.


No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogMalaysia.com