#NowPlaying: DAY6

So about halfway past 2015 last year, I sort of fell out of the K-Pop scene, simply because there wasn't any new releases that really caught my attention (My favourite track from last year was Legend's Trace!). So only now that I started to try to crawl back to re-discover what I missed. Lo and behold, I found one I really enjoyed, and it was from a new band called DAY6. Are you guys a fan?


I first stumbled across this band when YouTube auto played their debut single "Congratulations" after I watched Roh Ji Hoon's If You Were Me (Which is an awesome track as well). Since they were from JYP, this is like my replacement for the absense of 2AM. Their singles are actually ballads but with a rock twist to it. I'm even into their new song "Letting Go" right now. Go check them out and buy their EPs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogMalaysia.com