New K-Pop - Sherlock (셜록) (Clue + Note) by SHINee (샤이니)

After spending 2011 promoting their Japanese album, SHINee returns with their new comeback single, Sherlock. Sherlock is so-called a hybrid of 2 songs individually titled Clue and Note. Being a new K-Pop fan, I find that this is my favourite song from them. The other I liked is only Hello. Compared to their previous sound, seems they're going for an edgier approach to their music. The thumping bass makes this a great anthemic dance track. It's already no. 1 on the Gaon chart. The video also features Jessica of Girls' Generation :). Lyrics and link to purchase after the break. Enjoy!


SHINee's back, SHINee's back
SHINee's back back back back back

Jigeumbuteo all stop eoneu nugura haedo
I hyeonjangeul beoseonaseon andwae
Myeongbaekhan I sageon
Soge ginjanghaji ma
Nan milsil aneseo deo jayurowo imi

Neoui tteollin sumgyeol hanakkaji nochiji anha
Eunmilhage norin simjangui boseok
Neoui buranhan geu siseonkkaji kkwetturheosseo nan
Yonguiseonsangui neol chajanaesseo nan freeze!
Amugeotdo moreundan eolgullo neon
Nae mameul heundeureo gihoereul noryeo
Du gaeui dap (du gaeui dap)
Gin bam bulkkoccheoreom teojyeo baby

Oh I'm curious yeah sajin sok nega
Sungan misojieo wae
Oh I'm so curious yeah, I'm so curious yeah

Haruedo subaek beonssik
Neol tteoollida tteolchyeonaeda
Nae meorissogeul chaeun uimun
Nega wonhan geosi mwonga
Sorido eobsi
Heulleo deuneun I sungani nae mame
Soyongdorichyeo

Oh I'm curious yeah sajin sok nega
Sungan georeonawa wae
Oh I'm so curious yeah, I'm so curious yeah

Jigeum nae ape neoneun siljaehaji anha
Bunmyeong aljiman neoreul simmunhagesseo
Naega wonhan
Daedap neoneun algo isseone ipsuri
Bitnatda sarajyeo

Eojjeom neon imi aranneunji
Moreuji nae maeumeun
Aechobuteo gutge jamgiji
Anhasseotji negemaneun

Beomineun I ane isseo
Amudo nagal su eobseo
Neowa na eotteon nugudo
Neoui modeun geotdeure da
Jeunggeoreul nan balgyeonhaesseo
Neoreul kkok chajanaegesseo (teojyeo baby)

Oh I'm curious yeah sajin sok nega
Sungan georeonawa wae
Oh I'm so curious yeah, I'm so curious yeah

Tonight SHINee's in the house wo ho
So give it up give it up give it up for SHINee
Give it up give it up give it up for SHINee

Purchase the EP here or click on the image below
Yes Asia

buzz KOREA

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogMalaysia.com