Happy New Year! ...it's gonna be the best year yet!

New year's resolution no. 1 - blog again... After an eventful 2010, 2011 was a bore in comparison. The year passed by just like that and i think i didn't really do much with my life. Let's compare...

2010
1. Visited 4 different places - New York, Singapore, Sydney and London!
2. Had kidney stone - It was a life experience I'll never forget.
3. Moved into my own place!

2011
1. Got a promotion!
2. The last project was over - Made great friends along the way but lost them when it was all over. Miss u guys!
3. No projects for 4 months!! - this got me worried, so not a good thing.

Here's to hoping 2012 bring me more excitement & meaning to my life...and everyone else as well. I'm gonna have to start listing out what resolution I aim to fulfil but gotta keep it to myself cuz I know when you tell people about it, it will never happen!

This is my theme song for the new year... Happy New Year!!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best of Korea: Changdeokgung Palace, Seoul

Best of Korea: Bukchon Hanok Village, Seoul