Most anticipated games of 2012

2011 brought me Arkham City, Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Gears of War 3 and I got Kinect! It's only the beginning of the year and we already know a lot of big titles coming out this year. I can't wait! Here I count down my 3 most anticipated video games coming to the Xbox 360 (and other consoles).


Mass Effect 3
Pre-ordered mine already! I just love sci-fi games. The human vs aliens genre gets me every time. Played the first 2 and I loved it. I think this is like the only RPG I've ever played til the end. This time they said they've improved the combat system. I hope the improvement is making it feels more like a proper shooter. I felt that the combat in the previous 2 games were a bit unstable. There's also co-op support so I hope this could my friends to get the game as well. Those countries where Kinect voice recognition is supported can now use voice to select the desired dialogue. It's coming out March 6th.


BioShock Infinite
When I tried out the demo for the first BioShock I was freakin' scared. The soundtrack was so haunting that I was afraid that something would jump out from every corner. When those dead zombies (forgot what they're called) suddenly rushes to you, I scrambled to figure out which ADAM to switch to. The sequel wasn't really engaging. The main story already ended with the first that there was no way to continue it so they made a prequel story. I didn't even finish playing it. This new one will feature a whole new back story and a more brighter environment. From the trailer, it looks to have you swinging between lands floating in the sky. Comes out later in the year.


Halo 4
Of course! The game that made me addicted to the Xbox is continuing! No report on what the story will be about. A continuation to what happened to Master Chief would be nice since I was a bit sad he didn't make it back home. Tentatively releasing in the 4th quarter of the year. Definitely pre-ordering.


Honorable mentions: GTA V (Never played GTA so I might start with this one), Prey 2 (Played the first but it's been so long I forgot how it goes), Kinect Games (no news on any yet) and Assassin's Creed 3 (Given Ubisoft intends to release an AC game every year, this is possibly happening. If true, definitely getting it)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogMalaysia.com